Fans love Midnite because of all the epic ways to win. Unlike the alternatives, Midnite doesn’t feel like a website built 20 years ago. Our customers use our world-class sports, esports, and game wagering platform to connect with the games they care about. As a Frontend Engineer in the Engineering department, you will take ownership over our suite of products, developing new and exciting features that deliver value to our users in a fast moving multi-team environment.
- Conceptualise, develop and deploy new features for our user facing products
- Work side by side with designers and engineers in a multi-team environment, where we ship multiple times a week
- Ensure code integrity with a constantly evolving codebase
- Advocate for frontend best practices
- Experience with Vue or React and TypeScript. You have a good understanding of best practices within frontend, modern infrastructure and design.
- A keen appreciation for design.
- Familiarity with a utility first approach to CSS and component building.
- Knowledge of testing and see peer reviews as important.
- A curiosity to experiment and learn, you want to constantly push the product forward.
- Excellent skills in communicating to both technical and non-technical audiences, with an ability to explain complex concepts in easy-to-understand ways.
- A collaborative attitude, with an ability to work with stakeholders across the company, developers, and designers.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced software startup with huge potential.
- Experience optimising product experience for mobile
- Familiar with serverless deployment and setting up deployment pipelines
- An ability to navigate and understand backend
- A gamer, esports or sports fan at heart!
- A ground-floor role in which you’ll be integral to our company culture and help shape the direction. You’ll be part of a growing community of Midnite employees, partners, investors, and advisors, all focused on our common goal. We love to do things together with regular company-wide meetups, games night, and team retreats.
- Grab a piece of the pie. We offer competitive equity packages, from performance-based stock grants to Employee Stock Purchase Plans that allow teammates across the globe to feel like they own the place.
- Comprehensive Health insurance via Vitality so you can stay healthy.
- 25+ paid holidays and use-what-you-need sick days.
- Paid maternity, paternity, and adoption leave.
- Flexible long-term work options (remote and hybrid).
- Generous stipends for headphones and your remote work setup.
- Our team combines years of experience building world-class betting technology with deep esports and sports domain expertise. We are as intentional about building a durable company and inclusive culture as we are about perfecting our product, and are serious about flexible work and professional development.
Midnite is a next-generation betting platform that is built for today’s fandom. We are a collective of engineers, quants, designers, and marketers who all share a passion for esports, sports, and gaming. We exist to bring fans together and enhance their interactions with their favourite games through the rush of winning money. Whether you want to back your favourite football team or put some money down to win your next game in Call of Duty, Midnite lets you get some skin in the game. Designed and built from the ground up with the newest technologies, we made Midnite for all levels of fandom. Making Midnite intuitive, immersive, and immediately understandable is hard work. But we believe that by keeping this our north star, we can make something truly awesome.
We are backed by some of the world’s top investors that have brought you companies like Draftkings, Betfair, Revolut, Just Eat, and many more. With a central hub in London, we are a remote-first team spread out across the world all working together to shape a new era in wagering. Join us and become part of a passionate group of builders who are obsessed with crafting exceptional products for fans all over the world. We'd love your help.