We are looking for a Medior Frontend developer to join our multi-solution teams. We strongly believe that as an organization, you need to be able to change fast. We work hard to make sure we quickly adapt to new developments. We work together and transform new insights and technological innovations into powerful solutions for our clients.
About the role
You have experience working in a fast-paced project development environment, preferably in the world of e-commerce. You are a critical thinker and not afraid to challenge your colleagues. You are following the jointly established goals together with your team and enjoy loads of space to grow and develop yourself. At Youwe you are part of an enthusiastic development team and you will be involved in writing high-quality code.
These are things you will be doing on a regular day:
- Develop frontend-based applications while leveraging best practices and standards;
- Be in the lead of the React developers, and ensure high-quality output;
- Focusing on the client and their business goals;
- Improve our projects by raising our quality to the next level;
- Work with the community by going to meet-ups, events and contribute back to the open-source community;
- Will always be on top of the newest insights and innovations;
- Take part in discussions with clients about roadmaps and issues;
- Work together with other developers from different disciplines in Customer/Scrum teams.
What do we ask of you?
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience;
- Expert in developing high end frontend solutions;
- Manage projects independently from start till end;
- Experienced in HTML and CSS (SASS/LESS);
- Complete understanding about mobile first and responsive design concepts;
- Extra plus is experience with Bootstrap;
- Like to be actively involved in all processes, never lose sight of what’s in front of you;
- Follow best practices by developing component based and ensuring quality of the code by using unit tests;
- Feel responsible for your tasks all the time and you keep focussing on growth and developing;
- Are creative, independent, responsible and love to work in teams;
- Confident in English and preferably Dutch language as well.
What do we have to offer?
We have a great team of driven and enthusiastic colleagues, who are open to learning from each other, and of course, from you as well. That means you get a lot of freedom to bring your knowledge and recruitment experience to enlarge development teams together with us. Youwe is Great Place to Work certified, that means that we care about the professional development of our employees. We are always looking at how we can improve the experience of our colleagues. Together with our clients, we bring high-quality digital projects to life.
Youwe is not just another digital agency. We stay ahead, go beyond with our solutions for organizations, who want to move forward digitally. This makes us the perfect "guide in the digital jungle" for our clients like PostNL, Nestlé, Auping and Quooker. We are Youwe, are you?
Are you interested in this role? Then apply via the button above.
Health and safety are most important, which is why introductory interviews take place via video calls. As soon as it is safe and sound, we would like to welcome you to our office.