Digital Scientists is seeking a React Native Developer to work remotely with our dispersed team of developers to build awesome mobile apps. You'll be part of a collaborative product development process - working together with our design, development and product management teams based out of Metro Atlanta.
We are looking for a developer who is willing to work closely with others as well as learn cutting edge tools and deliver projects. We help a variety of client companies build responsive mobile products and businesses.
At Digital Scientists, we value curiosity, humility, trust & discipline. We solve problems in a collaborative environment with daily stand ups and pair programming, while also balancing time to work independently. Digital Scientists is a growing firm, looking to add developers to our team who want to work with a variety of clients to build awesome products.
This position is available immediately, pays competitively and is full-time employment with benefits.
- Work across the full stack, building solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth
- Maintain high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Collaborate across time zones remotely via Slack, GitHub comments, documents, and frequent video conferences where required
- Some direct client communication
- 4+ years of development experience
- Experience building mobile apps with React Native
- Experience publishing apps to the App Store & Google Play Store
- Experience with build pipelines and continuous delivery
- Experience with Git
- Strong communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with AWS, GCP, and/or Azure
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
WORK REMOTELY within the United States, and be available to attend occasional meetings in our Alpharetta, GA office.
Unable to sponsor applicants for work visas.
- Open and collaborative work environment
- Work with the latest and greatest open-source tools
- Opportunities for professional development
- Flexible work schedule
- 15 Days Paid Time Off plus 10 Paid Holidays
- Group health plan (100% of Employee premium paid by Company)
- 401K Savings plan (with generous employer matching)
- Position: Regular full time employee
- Reports To: Director of Engineering
About Digital Scientists LLC
Atlanta based software innovation lab with an integrated team of innovative designers, developers and strategists who enjoy working together to create digital products that solve clients’ problems. Since 2007 we’ve partnered with forward thinking businesses to create mobile apps, sophisticated web platforms, eCommerce and “internet of things (IoT) applications - all using the latest technologies to deliver awesome software products to solve complex problems for users.