Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference. Join a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space!
More about our recent Figure Series D Announcement
Learn more about Provenance Blockchain
You can also find Figure featured here:
About the Role
You will be a core contributor to the dashboard (the point of entry / aggregated data interface for all Figure apps) and component library (React component library used by all Figure apps) projects. Prepare to be challenged, as a high level of execution is expected. Work closely with our talented design team to create a beautiful, accessible, and user-friendly web experience.
What You’ll Do
- Design, develop and test high-performing, scalable UI in React
- Contribute to defining strategic direction, planning the roadmap, escalating issues, and synthesizing feedback to ensure team success
- Improve the development experience at Figure by enhancing development tools, test coverage, and/or code structure.
- Drive innovative tech solutions adhering to iterative principles
- Originate, champion, and execute new ideas for projects
- Collaborate with project leads and other software engineers across multiple teams
- Work on software solutions that will transform the consumer lending and blockchain space
- Be a leader, use your voice, apply your tech skills to solve real-world problems
What We Look For
- 8+ years engineering/development experience in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Advanced proficiency in at least one front-end framework, ideally React
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to succeed in a startup environment
- Ability to drive a project from concept to release
- Proficiency in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Interest in creating accessible products that everyone can use
- Familiarity with Iterative Software Development “If it’s not in production we aren’t iterating.”
Benefits To You
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities
- Company quarterly performance-based bonus
- Equity stock options package
- An employer funded comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance, and wellness program for employees and their dependents
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- In-office, remote, and hybrid work location options
- Home office and technology stipend for those working outside of a traditional office more than 75%
- Flexible time-off plan to empower employees to take the time off that they want and need
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Routine Team swag deliveries
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understood the above notice.
Figure will NOT sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.