Senior React Native Developer
At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
- To build Mobile Apps (iOS/Andriod) with cutting-edge technologies and integrate third party sdk
- Be part of a self-organising and cross functional Agile team.
- Be a leader within the team, actively improving overall software quality whilst also helping fellow team members.
- Contribute to the team's technical direction and the improvement of its tools and processes
- Be responsible for ensuring our Mobile Apps and highly performant, resilient, secure and monitored in production.
- Work with internal technical teams to identify and build platform elements required to support key mobile product features.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Lead a team of developers in code reviews, advising team members of the design approach and implementation
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on React Native on the front end to create Android Apps.
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core principles
- Deep working expertise with Native development Android and/or iOS Applications
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Build high-level user interfaces using rapid prototyping methodologies.
- Proven software development experience in developing Andriod APPS
- Expertise in high level design and translating them into detailed design artifacts.
- Deep working experience in building and delivering one or more apps to the Google Play Store and / or Apple’s App Store
- Ability to drive projects independently.
- Strong understanding of Native-based programming languages?
- Experience using modern Android architectural components and lifecycle management: MVVM, View Model, Live Data, Data Binding, Room
- Experience with creating custom components
- Experience with complex or dynamic layouts in Android
- Have published at least two original Android app
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- A minimum of 3 years’ as react developer or Tech Lead.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, multi-cultural team and in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to take an ownership & leadership role on the team.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.