RainFocus, one of the most innovative software companies in the heart of Utah's Silicon Slopes, is in search of an exceptional Mobile Developer.
RainFocus cares about its employees, customers, and the world in which we live. Our rapidly-growing team serves Fortune 500 companies like Adobe, Cisco, IBM, Oracle, VMware, and others to prepare and execute in-person, virtual, and hybrid events, across the world. Those events are delivered through our industry-disrupting software platform, with groundbreaking business intelligence, to elevate the attendee experience, streamline event operations, and accelerate marketing results. We are well-funded, growing fast, and building a company that is changing the market — it will be challenging, fun and exciting.
About the Role
- Develop and maintain our core mobile apps with a focus on usability, security, and scalability
- Work closely with Product Management to deliver high-quality products to our customers
- Develop advanced prototypes for new innovations
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience with React and/or React Native.
- Experience with Native iOS and Android SDKs
- Experience in Object-Oriented programming and design.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience in Web Application Development.
- Experience in Unit Testing
- The best candidates for this position will need to have strong chemistry and a culture fit within RainFocus. They will need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced, challenging, and dynamic environment. Additional personal qualities include:
- Strong Communicator
- A good steward of company resources.
- Takes ownership of assigned tasks, and sees them through to completion.
- Able to architect secure and scalable software solutions from written requirements.
- Working as part of a team, gets sprint committed user stories across the finish line.
- Displays a passion for improving existing code.
Remote Options Available. Some travel may be required.
Why work at RainFocus?
At RainFocus we delight millions of attendees at large-scale events by delivering better insights, experiences, and marketing.
As a member of the RainFocus team, you will have the opportunity to experience first-hand the impact of our platform at events around the world. Additionally, RainFocus offers competitive salaries, competitive benefits, 401k and generous PTO.
What are you waiting for? Apply today! We need more talented, hard-working, fun-loving team members just like yourself!