Stacked is looking to add to its dynamic group of professionals that are dedicated to simplifying crypto investing and helping as many people as possible to take part in the greatest investment opportunity in history.
Based in Chicago, Stacked is a venture-funded crypto company with less than 100 employees. It provides automation technology to help investors more easily manage their cryptocurrency investments and strategies. Founded out of a personal need, Stacked has grown quickly and has facilitated tens of millions of trades, billions of dollars of volume, and helped tens of thousands of users. Visit www.stackedinvest.com
to learn more.
And, while work experience and educational preparation are certainly important, we don’t hire resumes. We hire talented individuals based on our culture and values that can help us drive innovation and get us to the next stage of our business.
We are looking for a software engineer to help build our MVP mobile application on iOS and Android to help get us to the next stage of our company. Over the next several years we are going to be faced with some incredibly complex technical challenges and we will rely on you to help us overcome them.
Your Core Contributions To The Team
- Actively contribute to the scrum team deliverables for each sprint
- Lead the development for iOS and Android platforms using React Native within the team
- Setup and maintain automated test suite for mobile applications
- Maintain the mobile apps CI/CD infrastructure and act quickly when unexpected issues arise.
- 4+ years of experience developing mobile (iOS and Android) applications using React Native.
- Experienced with all phases of app development - from prototyping to publishing to the App Store or Google Play.
- Experience with agile development methodologies such as SCRUM or Kanban
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- A passion for investing and the crypto-currency space
Note: This position is only available in US time zones.
What We Provide You
Stacked works hard to provide benefits that make your life better. We offer a comprehensive benefit program that features:
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, and vision plans.
- A 401(k) plan with a company match.
- Free gym access in the Chicago office.
- A generous paid time off program.
All The Other Stuff
Stacked is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to building an environment of mutual respect, free of discrimination and harassment, where opportunities are available to everyone based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
The job functions listed above represent the primary duties and responsibilities of this job and in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by you. Other duties and responsibilities within the scope of this job may be assigned. You will be required to follow all instructions and to perform all duties requested by your manager; subject to reasonable accommodations and within the scope of the position.