Frontend Developer – Data Viz Start-up
Job type: Full time
Location: England, London (remote+onsite)
Salary: £35 to £60k depending on experience
We are looking for a frontend developer to join our existing development team. This developer will report to the CTO and will play a key role in the development of the product.
Indico Labs (formerly known as PPTX Builder) is a London based start-up specialising in data visualization and report creation. Our technology enables users to extract key insights in client ready presentations.
You will be a core contributor on a small and experienced team. You will be involved in the planning, strategy and dev roadmap. You will take full ownership of your work. Here’s a small list of things you will do:
- Add new features
- Translating user stories
- Bug fixes
- Refactoring code
- Performance, security, and reliability improvements
- Architectural improvements
- API integrations
- Internal support
- Webpack + NodeJS
- Python + Django + Pandas
- Experience with ReactJS library
- Experience with Highcharts, d3 or chartjs
- Knowledge of Algorithms and data structures
- An awareness of security concerns
- Ability to write quality testable code
- Knowledge of Python is desirable
Qualities we look for:
- Positivity, determination to succeed & high energy
- Sound judgment along with a desire to challenge traditional thinking
- Highly organised with a flexible approach to working
- A very strong work ethic and a focus on delivery
- Appreciation for a test-driven, code-review culture
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working schedule
- 28 days paid holiday
- Space to learn and develop in order to further your career with paid training courses
Our Hiring Process
- Your first interview will be a general conversation with our Founder to learn more about you and to give you more information on us, to see if our values and goals align.
- Your second interview will be a technical conversation with our CTO, to get a better feeling about your technical skills.
- You will share some code examples with us.
What is it like to work at Indico Labs?
- You’ll join the adventures of an early-stage start-up and experience what it means to have a job that’s incredibly impactful.
- You’ll become part of a team of friendly, awesome, and highly dedicated people that all have the same mission: Helping companies to build data reports in a better, more innovative way.
- You’ll contribute to the direction of the product in a direct way, your views and opinions will shape our vision, culture and growth.
- You’ll be included in our board meetings and gain an insight into high level strategic planning.
- You’ll gain valuable experience in understanding what is required to maintain and grow a successful new business.
- You’ll work in an environment where personal and professional development are valued.
- You’ll enjoy taking part in our Funky Hat Fridays (we like to wear silly hats on Fridays ;p).
Email CVs with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.