You will inspire the most recognizable brands in the world by helping manage petabytes of brand assets and building a product that makes company assets easily discoverable while surfacing strategic insights that help increase brand engagement. The integration team's mission is to create and support Brandfolders 1st and 3rd party integrations. You will help our platform scale while delivering industry-leading capabilities to our customers. Lastly, you will use your experience to build applications and the tools to support them to curate best practices with the team.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to provide their very best work. Today, we provide a cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better results.
This is a remote internship at Smartsheet, based in the USA. You will report to an Engineering Manager for 10-12 weeks over the summer months.
- Develop cloud native applications written in React.js; use Docker.
- Influence the technical direction and promote a collaborative design process.
- Contribute to outstanding development patterns, practices, and shipping code daily.
- Develop new features from the ground up, with the support of your team.
- Join a collaborative and inclusive team of the most knowledgeable developers.
- Knowledge of React.js and enthusiasm for the full stack.
- Debug history across an entire platform including Frontend/Backend and databases.
- Manage projects daily.
- Passion and commitment to improve within the team and department and achieve your goals.
- You have graduated or you are pursuing a BS in Computer Science, or a related field, equivalent industry experience, or equivalent educational experience.
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S. on an ongoing basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!