AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 1,800 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 450 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
Check out what we’ve built so far: https://vimeo.com/360622663/fa460b394e
AlphaSense culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvkCzvolyaY
We are seeking a lead engineer for our React frontend.
You would join the Helsinki search team to deliver an engaging search interface for investment research professionals. As a perfect candidate you are a battle hardened engineer lead, proficient in React, GraphQL and Typescript.
We will pair you up with world-class talent and provide you with a position and a highly energetic environment for continuous learning and career advancement. Solving challenges in search user experience directly impacts customer satisfaction, and growth and retention of users of AlphaSense.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 6 years real world experience in frontend development
- Experienced in working with and solving bottlenecks of large code bases
- Three years of frontend development with React or similar
- Mentoring or lead experience preferable, a desire to lead a must
- Understanding of web-site performance
- Track record of working with GraphQL useful
- Working knowledge of NodeJS is required
- Self motivated and driven for results. Helping others to achieve the same
- Fluent in communication, and with excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Higher education degree in relevant technical discipline such as CS or Engineering considered a plus
What we offer:
- Playing a part in the story of a fast growing company
- Competitive compensation package
- Interesting career opportunities and training
- Very highly skilled colleagues
- Tea, coffee and soft drinks at office
- Gym, game room, parking or public transport benefit
- Hybrid work supported 100%
- Home internet and mobile phone
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Occupational health care
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form.