Why Housecall Pro?
Help us build solutions that build better lives. At Housecall Pro, we show up to work every day to make a difference for real people: the home service professionals that support America’s 100 million homes.
We’re all about the Pro, and dedicate our days to helping them streamline operations, scale their businesses, and—ultimately—save time so they can be with their families and live well. We care deeply about our customers and foster a culture where our company, employees, and Pros grow and succeed together. Leadership is as focused on growing team members’ careers as they expect their teams to be on creating solutions for Pros.
We also offer:
- A generous benefits program that supports the whole you with medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k)
- Paid holidays and flexible, take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off
- Equity in a rapidly growing startup backed by top-tier VCs
- Monthly tech reimbursements
- A culture built on innovation that values big ideas, no matter where they come from
- Our organization in Poland is autonomous. You’ll work on Central European time.
- We’re hiring Senior Engineers, not robots. We want to empower you to do great work. That includes giving you strong autonomy and encouraging a desire to be involved in architectural decision-making.
- Salary between $6000 USD and $8500 USD per month dependent on experience
- At least 3 years of industry experience developing commercial React/Redux applications
- Data-driven mindset
- Attention to detail and an eye for design
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect React applications to back-end services
- Applied experience with Material Design
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Strong proficiency with continuous integration/continuous deployment
- Fluent in Polish and English
- Commercial experience with Ruby/Ruby on Rails
- Experience with MaterialUI
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro champions home service professionals by giving them the tools to work simpler and grow smarter across all aspects of their business. Our core SaaS software platform helps Pros with scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, marketing, and more. We support more than 20,000 businesses and have over 400 ambitious, mission-driven, genuinely fun-loving employees in San Diego, Denver, and all over the world. If you want to do work that impacts real people, supported by a team that’ll invest in you every step of the way, we’d love to hear from you.