Apply for this job
About TodayTix Group:
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
Partnering with over 2,000 theatres, producers, and cultural institutions globally, we bring unparalleled inventory to an expansive consumer ecosystem of over 1,000 media and travel sites. From our consumer brands like TodayTix and Show-Score, to Expedia, TimeOut, and LastMinute.com, we meet theatregoers where they are, at the right time.
TTG is a one-stop-shop that’s not one-size-fits-all. Our team customizes our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, and expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users and has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And it’s just the beginning.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
About the Role:
We are looking for Senior Frontend Engineers to join our world-class team of technologists. You will collaborate with the team on expanding our offering on our public websites, our native apps, platforms and services as well as continuous integration tooling that makes us happy and efficient.
Our technology team is driven, opinionated, and committed to customer experience. We believe that writing code can be as expressive a form of communication as art itself.
We are greatly expanding our engineering team and seek engineers with a strong commitment to stability, quality, and getting things right. This is not a “go-to-your-cubicle” workplace but rather an environment with active cross-team communication and collaborative problem solving.
We are actively working on hiring people from different and diverse backgrounds, educational experiences, abilities/disabilities, etc. We are supportive of accommodations needed to interview and do your job to the best of your ability!
Please note: this role can be performed remotely or in the office. Qualified candidates must be based in the US and able to work east coast hours. For those based in the greater NYC area, when it comes to determining whether to work in the office, remotely, or a mix of both, we empower our teams to design what works best for them. Anyone working in our office must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
We're Looking for Someone With:
- A love for crafting beautiful and performant consumer facing experiences
- The ability to build responsive and mobile-optimized websites
- Familiarity with web standards (HTTP, JSON, XML, etc) and version management with Git
- Empathy for the user experience and design aesthetics
- An understanding of frontend performance and site speed for users
- The ability to write simple, comprehensible, and maintainable code
- Excellent collaboration skills and who enjoys working with other engineers and solving problems as a team
- An interest in start-up environment and growing professionally as we scale
- Experience creating design systems and component libraries
- Experience working in environments that use infrastructure as code
- Knowledge of Node.js, Java, Python, Groovy or Go
- Experience working with serverless architectures
- Experience working in a PaaS environment
- Writing automated front-end tests, unit, snapshot or types of test automation
Good to Know:
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. We’re proud to offer a generous suite of benefits and perks. Here are a few of our favorites:
-Remote friendly / Hybrid work environment
-Healthcare, vision, and dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
-Life and disability insurance
-Paid Parental Leave
-Generous 401(k) Matching
-Flexible Paid Time Off
-Free membership to One Medical Group & Employee Assistance Program
-Annual Professional Growth Budget
-Employee donation matching
-Employee Referral Program
-Work From Home budget
-Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA and Commuter Benefits
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse and equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive and diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity and accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.