Apply for this job
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will take a lead role in the design and development of the most strategic products in Dun & Bradstreet’s finance and risk business. This is an opportunity to be a key contributor to architecture and technology choices and a carrier of innovation and engineering culture across the organization. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in building high-performance web applications with delightful user experiences as well as proficiency across the stack from server, to databases, to DevOps.
• Designing and developing highly performant and robust code to industry standards
• Creation of reusable components and patterns
• Partner with UX & Product teams to build great experiences for our customers
• Exhibit leadership across the team that contributes to sound architectural choices
• Promote engineering culture and excellence within the team and across the organization
• Share knowledge and expertise, build peer groups, actively communicate, and mentor team members
• Proactively collaborate across product, engineering, and business teams to solve for problems quickly and creatively
• Bachelors degree in CS or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5 years experience developing and maintaining enterprise-grade applications
• Strong knowledge and hands on development skills in the following areas:
• Modern JS Frameworks such as Angular, React, & Vue
• Build and testing toolchains
• Fluency with HTML & CSS
• Organized, self-directed, and detail oriented with a strong visual sense
• Excellent communication skills
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here.
View the pay transparency policy here.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.