Apply for this job
Remote Work. We know the best work doesn’t always happen in person. Our people have the choice to work from wherever they do their best work. For some of us that means our homes, while others prefer to use our office in Boston (the Seaport). With flexible working locations and hours, we support Robinauts across the US.
Robin is the first workplace management platform designed for flexible work. Every day, thousands of offices across the world use our software to find rooms, desks, and coworkers. Used by companies such as Toyota and Twitter, Robin empowers workplace professionals to build (and reopen) the best version of their office, so people do their best work.
What We’re Looking For:
The Robin Engineering team is working hard to build the software that powers the next generation of the workplace. We are hiring a Staff Front End Engineer who is a problem solver and cares deeply about customer’s experience. If this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, we want to hear from you.
You’ll Succeed In This Role If You:
- Have 3+ years working with a front end framework such as React, Angular, Vue, Svelte, etc.
- Have a deep understanding of the client-side ecosystem including HTTP, web browsers and their quirks, HTML, and CSS.
- Have familiarity with Node.js and front-end build tools.
- Have experience building responsive web applications.
- Have knowledge of testing frameworks and how to write effective tests.
- Have familiarity with a version control system.
It’s an Added Bonus If You:
- Have experience working with an Agile development team.
- Have strong experience with React.
- Experience building micro front ends
- Have strong Git experience.
- Have experience with Storybook.
- Have GraphQL experience.
- Worked at a SaaS company before.
- Company-funded health benefit options
- 401(k) match program
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited vacation time (that we actually use!)
- Work from home flexibility
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- 12 company holidays
- And more
We Celebrate Diversity
Robin is committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world around us. We believe that the key to good work is empowering our people and we know that diversity and inclusion are a large part of this equation. Our realities shape our everyday experiences and it’s our responsibility to our employees, our customers and our communities to address the issues with workplace representation. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For office access, all Robinauts and visitors must provide documented proof of vaccination against COVID-19. If documentation is unavailable, Robinauts and visitors can provide either:
- A negative COVID-19 test with results dated within 72 hours prior to their accessing the office, every time they access the office
- OR for regular office users, proof of negative COVID-19 testing on at least a weekly basis.