Apply for this job
Our mission is to help people and businesses communicate better and fully express themselves. Join us on this journey and let’s build the best customer service products together!
We believe the best conditions for the development of a programmer are an experienced team, great freedom in making decisions, and a large number of application users. We are continually looking for new ways to achieve our goals. If having a direct impact on a product that matters suits you well, we can’t wait to hear your ideas. Developer Program is one of the Platform teams, which focuses on providing developers from outside of LiveChat with tools and knowledge to create their applications for our marketplace. The team’s primary focus is creating the best experience possible for creating, maintaining, and selling the application. We love working together, discussing customer problems and needs and product ideas, creating the best possible solution as fast as possible, testing it with customers, and getting it released.
As a Senior Frontend Developer you will:
- Work in an autonomous, cross-skilled product team that consists of: Frontend Developers, QAs, UX, and Backend Developers;
- Coach other junior developers with regards to code quality, security, maintainability and solution architecture.
Your skills and experience:
- You’ve gained a solid foundation in general IT knowledge;
- You’re ready to work in a high-testing-tempo environment and you’re not afraid to ditch unsuccessful product ideas and parts of the code (and move on without losing the passion to focus on growth);
- You have strong experience with a frontend stack based on the newest stable version of React accompanied by React Query, Redux and a Context-API-based solution;
- You’re eager to work on architecture with other senior engineers;
- You care about end-users and you’re interested in providing a solution that will solve their problems;
- You’re passionate about online products and you’re eager to test different product solutions;
- You’re eager to learn & share your knowledge among other developers in the company;
- You’re someone who would stay with us for years and not just for one project;
- Not being afraid to reach out for open-source dependencies and fix problems at their core.
Benefits Come for:
- Working in an environment of passionate people on big-league projects (on products that attract more than 33k paid customers worldwide and counting) and used worldwide by millions of people every month;
- Solid salary with all government expenses covered. Any change in obligatory government fees is automatically adjusted in your salary;
- All the equipment and tools you will ever need to succeed in your work;
- A dedicated spot just for you on our Team page.
- Healthy. We cover a private healthcare plan for you. Additionally, you and your family will have access to the EAP platform, so anytime you need it, you can use therapeutic or legal help;
- Fit. We cover a Multisport (or equivalent) program for you so you can invest in your wellbeing;
- Related. Each team has a recurring integration budget to spend on team-building activities, and each employee has a similar personal budget;
- Comfortable. Do you live in Wroclaw or nearby and prefer to come to the office? You can join our pet-friendly coworking space any time you want.
Support for your self-development with:
- Free access to Udemy courses;
- Every book you’d ever want from Amazon;
- Access to Worksmile platform with a monthly budget for benefits marketplace;
- Ability to participate in internal (e.g. our LiveChat Academy) and external workshops (e.g. Reforge);
- Time and space for your creativity and ideas to be shared during our Side Project Days and Innovation Sprint.