Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
If you are a UI programming genius and enjoy working on interesting technical problems with other talented people in a friendly, creative environment, we want to hear from you. 3Pillar Global is looking for a Software Engineer II with good experience in React JS & React Native technology. 3Pillar is driven by lean and agile principles; if you have a similar mindset, we encourage you to apply.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail. Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
In 2020, 3Pillar Global India was named as a “Great Place to Work” for the fourth year in a row based on how our employees feel about our company, collaborative culture, and work/life balance - come join our growing team!
- Should have good knowledge and understanding in the following areas and you are able to apply that knowledge in delivering small and medium tasks:
- Programming language(s)
- Frameworks and libraries
- Platforms and tools
- Should have good knowledge and understanding of the following software development techniques and you are able to apply that knowledge in delivering small and medium tasks: clean code, object-oriented programming (OOP) and/or functional programming, design patterns, testing, test-driven development (TDD), continuous integration, refactoring, code review, branching strategy, deployment, monitoring
- Good understanding of the Agile process concepts and you are able to apply them in their work.
- Should be a team player
- Experience developing Adaptive or Responsive websites using UI technologies like HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
- Some experience of product development
- Must know JEST/Enzyme : for unit testing of React apps
- Experience in agile software development
- Awareness of new and emerging front-end technologies
- Good verbal, written, and presentation skills
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Work from anywhere
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company