Apply for this job
Evisort is on a mission to change how companies interact with their most important legal documents, their incoming and outgoing contracts. The company was founded in 2016 out of Harvard Law and MIT research to develop artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms to help companies rapidly and accurately mine contracts for data. Evisort's AI understands meaning and context in legal language, virtually eliminating the need to screen contracts. Evisort helps companies to organize, understand, and extract data from their contracts. With Evisort, information locked away in documents becomes searchable, and key contract terms and important dates can be surfaced to the right people at the right time to accelerate legal review, reduce costs/risks and improve business compliance.
We are backed by some of the most prominent VCs with Microsoft being an investor in our last round of financing. Come join us and help us revolutionize a multibillion dollar industry.
Evisort is seeking a Sr. React Developer to help us build the next-generation AI/ML-powered contract/document workflow and management tool. Come utilize your expertise in building one of the most fluid and eloquent Saas tools out there on market. This role is a high visibility/high impact role and requires someone who is used to having discussions across development, product, design, and even customer success.
What You'll Do:
- Work with your team in a collaborative environment to build a high-value, enterprise-grade web applications
- Work on our React-based web application, building on existing features and supporting significant new feature launches
- Develop and maintain a robust frontend build pipeline as our requirements change
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering
- Experience building and maintaining front-end application infrastructures
- Experience with Git or other distributed version control systems
- Familiarity with AWS or similar cloud computing platforms
Evisort is an E-verify employer. Your eligibility to work in the United States will be verified through the E-verify system if you apply and are selected for a position in the United States.