Are you interested in putting an end to data breaches on the internet? 95% of all data breaches start with phishing campaigns. Here at Area 1 Security we are working to rid the internet of this attack vector by preemptively knowing what bad actors are up to.
Hunting for bad actors on the internet is an intellectual and technical challenge. We hunt at scale with high-speed web crawling, machine learning, computer vision, petabytes of data, and a global network of sensors.
All of this technology delivers a comprehensive email, network and web protection layer around each of our customers. Customers know that with Area 1 Security’s solution deployed their users won’t enable a hacker to gain a foothold that results in a breach of their systems.
Intrigued? Come and join an engineering team that builds extensible, reliable, scalable web-based, and data processing applications that our customers count on every second of the day. Candidates from continental USA preferred.
- Create the product’s subsystems and key components by applying up-to-date expertise in Software Engineering to define, design and create world-class implementations.
- Collaborate with our teams of talented engineers to improve the overall system at the architectural, design, and implementation levels.
- Design and implement features for our internal application that are critical to the success of the company.
- Work with large scale data systems in both online/streaming and offline/batch fashions.
- Design and implement revisions to areas of the system to enhance key features such as performance, reliability, scalability, or add new functionality.
- 5+ years industry experience
- Experience with Stitches and Storybook is a plus
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues
- A passion to build scalable web applications that will support the growth of the company going forward
- A desire to work with a team of very talented engineers
- Experience with building APIs and working with databases is a big plus
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
Area 1 Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.