Your platform for simple access to insurance
„We believe in easy and smart insurance. That's why we constantly invest in our unique platform with transparent and efficient insurance services to connect people and business, anywhere & anytime.“
Who we are...
Since 2012, we are proudly „Made in Berlin“: we are very international with 150+ people from over 30+ countries working daily in our central Berlin office and our office in Tokyo. Our internationalism is reflected also in our business since we are active in over 32 countries. We are friendly, fun and like to learn from each other. How are we different? We believe in the potential of every individual, team and our company. InsurTech is just taking off and we’ve been there from the beginning. Don’t you want to be a part of our mission?
About the job...
We’re looking for a Frontend Engineer (f/m/d) to join the Engineering Team and be part of one of the most successful insurtech-startups in Germany selling our services across Europe and Japan.
- You will be working with modern frontend technologies, such as TypeScript, React and GraphQL to enhance our multiple user-facing solutions (E.g. SPAs, Plugins, SSR)
- You will be closely collaborating with our designers and product managers to create diverse and cutting-edge solutions that offer a great user experience
- You will be adopting and improving engineering best practices with room for innovative approaches
- You will be involved and helping others, participating in code reviews, engineering workshops and knowledge sharing
What we're looking for...
- You have 3-4 years of professional experience with web applications development experience
- You have a strong understanding of Component Based Architectures
- You have had previous experience with Node, GraphQL and TypeScript is a plus
- You are responsible and able to take ownership of your work
- You are sociable and pragmatic
- You speak fluent business English
What we offer…
At simplesurance you will get an all round feel-good package including:
- Great working atmosphere with amazing people
- Our most loved Flexible benefit: free BVG monthly ticket or a subsidy for Internet usage
- Flexible working hours
- With our Simple Working model we provide the possibility to work up to 100% remotely (from Germany)
- 28 vacation days
- A warm-hearted, flexible and solution-oriented environment with an open feedback culture
- A company supported pension plan
- A free product insurance of your choice
- A great Referral program
- Access to our learning and development
- Fantastic team events
- Free drinks, fruits and much more!
For your application…
Please fill in the form below and send us your portfolio. For any questions contact us under email@example.com - Marco will take care of your application.
„Never stop playing!“