Want to empower digital business through real-time analytics delivered as a service? Passionate about putting the power of machine data analytics in the hands of everyone by unifying all data types, enabling universal access and leveraging cloud economics – all this from a single, unified platform delivered and consumed as a service? Come talk with us!
As a Frontend Software Engineering Intern, you will work with the engineering team to design and develop the user interface and middle tier for our enterprise machine data analytics management service. You will work with the team to define and provide a powerful yet simple and intuitive user interface that will be one of the key differentiators of the service in the marketplace. You will also work with a user experience legend as well as our talented visual designers to bring new application features to life.
What you’ll do:
- Build a rich user interface primarily for our mission-critical high-availability analytics platform using React and TypeScript.
- Participate in user experience design with focus on ease of use, visual appeal, re-usability, and performance.
- Collaborate with feature and component teams during both design and development phases to ensure adherence to UI architectural standards and best practices
- Work closely with an assigned mentor
Your experience and skills should include:
- Enrolled in a full time degree-seeking program with an expected graduation date in 2022.
- Great passion for design and user experience
- Comfortable working in an agile environment
- Comfortable working with a remote team operating in multiple time zones
- Comfortable communicating about your work with both technical and non-technical team members, including fellow engineers, product managers, designers, and analysts
Sumo Logic is the pioneer in continuous intelligence, a new category of software, which enables organizations of all sizes to address the data challenges and opportunities presented by digital transformation, modern applications, and cloud computing. The Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform™ automates the collection, ingestion, and analysis of application, infrastructure, security, and IoT data to derive actionable insights within seconds. More than 2,100 customers rely on Sumo Logic to build, run, and secure their modern applications and cloud infrastructures. Only Sumo Logic delivers its platform as a true, multi-tenant SaaS architecture, across multiple use-cases, enabling businesses to thrive in the Intelligence Economy.