Native Engineers to join our growing mobile team where you'll build performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You'll be responsible for architecting, building, and maintaining these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure.
What You’ll Do
- Help drive best practices, collaboration, and process improvements
- Ability to drive projects, sub features, troubleshooting efforts
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years React Native experience
- Production-level React Native applications hands-on experience
- Not being scared of the native OS and a deep understanding of Android & iOS with the ability to write native code when it's needed
- Redux/MobX/MobX State Tree experience great pluses.
- CI/CD of React Native applications familiarity
- Ability to write well-documented, clean TypeScript code
- Experience working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools such as XCode, Gradle, Android Studio
- Experience using frameworks from AWS such as Amplify & AppSync.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites Jest
More About Lumanu
Lumanu simplifies how digital content creators do business. Our tools for invoicing, payments, and collaborations streamline inconvenient tasks, freeing content creators to do more of what they love. We support the entire spectrum of creators, from all backgrounds and skill sets including influencers, digital designers, photographers, and brand marketers. By helping them manage their business, Lumanu empowers content creators to live life on their own terms.
Lumanu takes care of business, so creators have the freedom to create, entertain, and inspire.
At Lumanu, we are committed to hiring individuals who share our vision for embracing and celebrating differences. We encourage folks from historically marginalized communities to apply for our opportunities - this includes, but is not limited to, people of color, women, people who identify as LGBTQIA+, people with disabilities, first and second generation immigrants, veterans, and more.
Read about our $12M Series A, led by Origin Ventures, with participation from Alumni Group, 500 Startups, and Gaingels: https://venturebeat.com/2021/07/28/lumanu-raises-12m-to-simplify-business-for-the-creator-economy/