Apply for this job
The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
In 2018 we launched <vpTech/> - the IT community of Veepee. Our teams are widely distributed within the offices in Paris, Lyon, Nantes, Nice, Barcelona, Brussels, Warsaw, Amsterdam and Tel-Aviv.
Being a front-end developer in vpTech means:
- to be a part of a distributed fully agile team of 8-10 engineers;
- to participate in the full-cycle IT production process from idea generation to roll-out;
- to support one of Veepee business directions: marketing, sales, logistics and warehouses, finance, HR;
- to contribute to the community;
- not to stick to one technology and choose the one that solves the problem in the best way.
- Work on challenging projects, to build the new platform with new technologies such as ReactJS, redux, react-router, Server Side Rendering, NodeJS, Webpack2, etc;
- Estimate development tasks, pointing out risks, required provisions and limitations in the process;
- Perform regular code reviews with the team;
- Participate in merge requests of other team mates;
- Work in an agile mindset with MVP approaches that fulfill future general requirements;
- Develop front end solutions that scale well in the future and that can be fitted in a micro front end Ecosystem.
- Experience with REST principles;
- Experience with building applications within microservices architecture;
- Knowledge of Node.js and Express Framework;
- Server Side Rendering with react and react-router;
- The usage of testing tools as Jest, Enzyme, Mocha, Chai;
- You are proactive and dynamic person, motivated to grow within the tech team;
- You have strong verbal and written English language skills.
What we offer:
- The dynamic and creative environment within international teams
- The variety of self-education courses on our e-learning platform
- The participation in meetups and conferences locally and internationally
- Up to 3 days of remote work per week
- Flexible working hours
Autonomy is a key to success in Veepee Innovation team. We are boosting the innovation at every step of product development inside Veepee.
In order to reach the group goals in the best and the most efficient way, we stick to the feature team-based structure. Hence, most of our teams are autonomous and self-managed when it comes to choosing the tech stack and determining the road map.
So, if you are driven by the quality and teamwork, if you want to make an impact, to learn and share knowledge, to be a part of the fast-paced digital environment, check out our tech stack below https://careers.veepee.com/en/vptech/ and start your journey.
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest Tech community in Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Lausanne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.
If you love to try things why don’t you jump on this new adventure?
Need more info > https://careers.vente-privee.com/en/vptech/