This position can be in Malta or remote in Europe.
We are looking for a Principal Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
For being eligible for this role you must be based in any EMEA country, preferable Europe due to travel & payments reasons.
What you’ll be doing:
Develop new user-facing features
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
What You'll Need:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Sketch or Figma is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Nice to have Asp.Net MVC and C# knowledge
- Basic understanding of Razor View Engine
- Full feature ownership
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- A desire to grow and learn with new frameworks
- Because we wear white hats!
- Competitive offerings
- Continuous Recognition & Rewards
- Private Health Insurance
- Flexible working
- Plus many more!