Apply for this job
Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
You will develop intelligent digital advertising technology focused on real-time biddable media and voice call routing. In addition, we provide developers with top-notch tools to be productive. We offer a wide range of technologies and opportunities for developers to learn and experiment with those technologies. Centerfield is a learning environment; developers will be challenged to learn new technologies and bring new technologies to the team. We expect developers to take ownership of projects and get their code into production. You will make significant contributions to our success. And while we do all this, we have fun.
How You’ll Contribute…
- You will interface with business operators, product and project managers as well as other teams within the company to develop new functionality on existing software products and participate in agile software development
- Routinely update and improve our code and infrastructure and expect our developers to drive those improvements
What We're Looking For...
- Minimum 4 years developing applications using ReactJS
- Minimum 4 years of experience with WordPress/PHP
- NextJS experience would be nice to have
- GraphQL experience would be nice to have
- Hands-on experience working in an Agile product development environment
- Basic understanding of software design patterns
- Hands-on experience and a good understanding of Git/GitHub and source code management best practices
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Company discounts for events and attractions
- Paid training
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Virtual workout and yoga classes
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA Best places to work )
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.