StratusCore is fast growing company creating technologies, products and services to remove barriers and create new opportunities for the growing market of VFX, 3D, post production artists, production managers and studios. We’re looking to expand our team to meet the growing demand for our current platform and services and dream up new ways to connect the content creation community. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for StratusCore, our media and entertainment customers, and for the people who work here.
StratusCore’s goal is to help solve customer pain points by providing unprecedented flexibility and collaboration capabilities, transforming the customer's experiences, saving time and costs. StratusCore’s “secret sauce” is the provision of an end-to-end SaaS, Cloud based infrastructure and software platform that allows media and entertainment customers to quickly and cost effectively get their projects off the ground, scale up/ scale down, manage their creative IP/assets and workflow, and securely bring teams of full time and contracted resources onboard.
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Build and update front end code for the website and related services, based on provided design materials.
- Research and lay out the requirements for the optimal tool sets for developing the interfaces that we need.
- Work with server-side developers on specifying internal APIs.
- Troubleshoot front-end issues.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and rapidly-evolving environment.
- Work with our support team to provide documentation on the site's UI and workflows.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO principles as they apply to front end development.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience building web application interfaces with modern technologies, such as React, Angular, Babel (and other ES6-related tools).
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with .NET development environment
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field
For information on StratusCore including more information on employee benefits and our company culture, visit our website at https://stratuscore.com StratusCore is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.