Apply for this job
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Engineer to join our growing engineering team to help build and maintain HappyFox’s product offerings.
What you can expect as a Senior Frontend Engineer at HappyFox:
- You will consistently ship features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members.
- You’ll work alongside the Product, Design, and, the Backend Engineering teams to iterate on new features within HappyFox products.
- You will advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance.
- You will solve technical problems of high scope and complexity.
- You will craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment.
- You will maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- You will recognize inefficiencies in our team, and propose solutions.
You should apply if:
- You have a capacity to clearly and concisely communicate complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough, iterative solutions.
- You are comfortable working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process.
- You have demonstrated the ability to onboard and integrate with an organization long-term.
- You have a positive and solution-oriented mindset.
- You have experience owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution.
- You are self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills.