We’re looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Engineer to join our growing engineering team to help build and maintain HappyFox’s product offerings.
What you can expect as a Senior Frontend Engineer at HappyFox:
- You will consistently ship features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members.
- You’ll work alongside the Product, Design, and, the Backend Engineering teams to iterate on new features within HappyFox products.
- You will advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance.
- You will solve technical problems of high scope and complexity.
- You will craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment.
- You will maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- You will recognize inefficiencies in our team, and propose solutions.
You should apply if:
- You have a capacity to clearly and concisely communicate complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough, iterative solutions.
- You are comfortable working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process.
- You have demonstrated the ability to onboard and integrate with an organization long-term.
- You have a positive and solution-oriented mindset.
- You have experience owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution.
- You are self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills.