As a front end software engineer, you will solve complex technical and user-experience challenges related to the UI. You'll work cross functionally with Product & Engineering, IT and Security teams to build and operate a secure, scalable and performant system that is foundational to our platform vision. The candidate will be result-oriented, passionate, a critical and strategic thinker, highly organized, have an ability to multitask and meet deadlines, a team-player and team-builder, work comfortably in a constantly evolving environment, and demonstrate calmness and composure in times of uncertainty and stress.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Develop products of the highest quality through strict attention to visual and interaction details
- Code primarily using React (ES6) / Typescript
- Develop using responsive and adaptive web development strategies
- Utilize and contribute to our core UI libraries
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering, applying emerging industry trends as appropriate
- Write clean, tested, and well-documented code
- Solid understanding of implementing best-practice, highly performant, responsive interfaces for the modern web
- Experience working with product managers and designers to quickly iterate over and refine product requirements and specifications
- Good communication skills; proven track record of working both independently and collaboratively in a dynamic engineering team
Beyond Identity is the most secure authentication platform in the market. An innovator in passwordless, Beyond Identity’s Passwordless Identity Platform uses real-time access controls to verify identities with devices, and checks granular risk signals for continuous authentication. Breaking down the barriers between cybersecurity, identity, and device management, Beyond Identity fundamentally changes the way the world logs in, enabling teams to continue to work in this new zero trust world. Enterprises and customers turn to Beyond Identity to protect their data and user privacy, and to defend against security and compliance risks.
Founded by the team that brought you the commercial web browser, Tom “TJ” Jermoluk and Jim Clark are now building a passwordless identity platform to make the internet a safer place to do business, at a time where digital transformation is impacting every part of the business, and where security and privacy are more important than ever. The team has raised $105M to solve this problem, funded by leading investors, including Koch Disruptive Technologies (KDT) and New Enterprise Associates (NEA). The company has offices in NYC, Boston, Dallas, and London.