Who We Are:
Brace is a Fintech unlocking wealth for future generations by disrupting the $32B mortgage servicing industry. We are on a mission to put people at the center of homeownership. Our solutions enhance the users’ experience by applying modern technology providing the seamless transparency every person in the servicing ecosystem requires.
We are a bi-coastal New York & Los Angeles team of mission-driven professionals with proven track records of success. We believe the best ideas and actions come from passionate individuals with unique perspectives who are empowered and supported to shine.
What You'll Do:
We are entirely cloud-based and are looking for hard-working team members excited to undertake new challenges with us in a dynamic environment. We are a close-knit, diverse and focused team that sees a tremendous opportunity for building something truly special and looking for folks that are interested in coming along for the ride. Our Senior Software Engineer - Frontend will:
- Switch hats by moving from project-to-project and performing discrete tasks within the myriad components that comprise the Brace platform
- Manage their assigned work queue and speak to the current tasks in progress in daily stand-ups with the rest of the team
- Communicate concisely and be able to speak with our business and product partners to realize requirements and specifications
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of professional programming experience
- Proficiency in working with React (we’re on the latest version)
- Self-driven and comfortable working with a small team
- Bonus Points
- Experience with: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Cloudfront, Docker, Gitlab, Bash, PostgreSQL
- Prior SaaS experience
Diversity & Inclusion
Ensuring that we build this company on a foundation of inclusiveness and diversity is a core value for Brace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and evaluate applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis.