Apply for this job
RainFocus cares about its employees, customers, and the world in which we live. Our rapidly-growing team serves Fortune 500 companies like Adobe, Cisco, IBM, Oracle, VMware, and others to prepare and execute in-person, virtual, and hybrid events, across the world. Those events are delivered through our industry-disrupting software platform, with groundbreaking business intelligence, to elevate the attendee experience, streamline event operations, and accelerate marketing results. We are well-funded, growing fast, and building a company that is changing the market — it will be challenging, fun and exciting.
About the Role
- Develop and maintain our core product set with a focus on usability, security, and scalability
- Work closely with Product Management to deliver high-quality products to our customers
- Develop advanced prototypes for new innovations
Required Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of professional software development experience
- 3+ years experience with React
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience in Object-Oriented design
- Experience with Redux, React Router, and Hooks
- Experience with React Native and/or mobile development
- Experience in Unit Testing (React Testing Library, Jest, Enzyme)
- Team Lead and/or Mentoring experience
- The best candidates for this position will need to have strong chemistry and a culture fit within RainFocus. They will need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced, challenging, and dynamic environment. Additional personal qualities include:
- Strong Communicator
Remote options available. Some travel may be required.
Why work at RainFocus?
At RainFocus we delight millions of attendees at large-scale events by delivering better insights, experiences, and marketing.
As a member of the RainFocus team, you will have the opportunity to experience first-hand the impact of our platform at events around the world. Additionally, RainFocus offers competitive salaries, competitive benefits, 401k and generous PTO.
What are you waiting for? Apply today! We need more talented, hard-working, fun-loving team members just like yourself!