OnFrontiers is tackling a problem shared by every institution, company, and team: knowledge is trapped; organizations can’t unlock it fast enough or capture and learn from it to improve over time. As a consequence, their growth and impact fall far short of potential. OnFrontiers exists to solve that problem. We make organizations smarter, on-demand.
We believe tomorrow’s most innovative organizations won't be composed of static org charts with rigid boundaries; they will be more amorphous, supported by a cloud of at-the-ready specialists, on-demand advisors, and a proprietary stable of experts. These organizations will use OnFrontiers tools and the power of networks to access, harness, and distribute expertise within and outside their organization. We’re building an entirely new technology category - a platform and set of applications that fundamentally change how organizations tap into their most valuable resource: knowledge.
Our team is motivated by the drive to fundamentally rethink how organizations operate. This isn’t an academic exercise - we convert our concepts into user-friendly, enterprise-grade tools, and ship those tools to market as quickly as possible. On the back of strong growth in 2020, and with COVID-19 significantly accelerating our trajectory, OnFrontiers is hiring across every function. In the coming months, we’ll be making significant enhancements and major expansions in functionality to our flagship product, and build an entirely new product suite, while dramatically expanding our customer base and expert community.
OnFrontiers is looking for an energetic contract Front End Developer to add to our team of fully distributed and remote engineers. We’re working with cutting edge technology that enables organizations around the world to manage and grow their knowledge networks and gain expertise which powers their business. Our initial stack is a GraphQL API, written in Python and a frontend application written in React and served by a slim Node.JS wrapper. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves learning cutting edge technology, is excited by writing testable and highly scalable code and wants to power solutions that help establish our platform as the global standard for enterprise knowledge.
In this remote role, we’re looking for someone who has:
- Outstanding front-end professional development experience.
- Thoughtful software engineering practices: all kinds of testing, PR reviews, pair programming, SOLID principles
- Sensibility and appreciation for appealing and responsive visual designs that perform at scale.
- Experience with Component Driven Development.
- Fluent communication in English reading, writing, and speaking
- Solid expertise in React or Vue.JS (3-10 years experience)
- Deep understanding of Typescript or similar reactive libraries.
- Professional experience developing SaaS products and marketplaces
Senior Front End Developer - React or Vue.JS
Location: Barcelona or Remote (Central European Time Zone +/- 3 hours)
Contract Rate: €40,000 - €60,000/year
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by OnFrontiers (“Controller”), which is located at 149 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10010 and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. The individual responsible for data privacy at OnFrontiers is the Company’s legal counsel, Camille Linson, who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at email@example.com
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.
There is more to working at OnFrontiers than your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Our culture is inquisitive. We’re open-minded, listen to one another, outside experts and real-world customer feedback to further our mission.
- We are a remote company. We trust our team members to define and tackle their chosen tasks and expect them to openly communicate the challenges they’re facing.
- We invest in our team by offering competitive base salaries and equity, medical, dental and vision benefits, and generous time off for eligible employees.
- We’re committed to your personal development. We fund mentorship from experts on the OnFrontiers platform and reimburse other job-related training expenses.
- We’re a team and if you’re hired, we have your back! We pride ourselves in doing our jobs well, caring about one another, caring about our customers and experts, and acting with integrity.
Do you believe organizations need to get smarter, faster?
Are you excited by the challenge of making OnFrontiers the global standard for enterprise knowledge?
Are you looking for a company where you will be challenged, respected, and valued?
If so, apply now to join our growing team!