We’re seeking a Senior (React
“Come join our product development team in a hands-on technical role (React/Typescript) where you’ll be involved in the complete product lifecycle, help make organizational decisions on technologies and methodologies, and build a team of like minded engineers. This role provides the opportunity to develop a deep understanding of our business, and work closely with professional services and product management to develop a sexy, feature-rich product.”
– VP, Software Engineering.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with multiple teams, product owners, and UX designers to develop reusable components that can be leveraged across all our client's SW platforms
- Design, develop, deploy and support world-class, enterprise-level products
- Create and maintain clean reusable code using React.js
- Integrate the application's front end with the application's business layer
- Evaluate stability, compatibility, scalability, interoperability, and performance of the software product
- Plan and estimate implementation tasks and report progress
- Participate in architectural and product design
- Expand on the engineering team's culture of high quality code
- Keep up with industry and web technology best practices while keeping Zest on the right path
- Be a technical leader for the group and mentor junior team members
We are looking for some with:
- Minimum 5 years experience developing (front end) SPA's at a SaaS technology company
- A passion for building high-impact, scalable UI/UX features and functionalities
- A proven track record of developing web-based user interface application utilizing front end frameworks
- Expertise in SPAs (single page applications) and routing
- Capability to deliver production-ready code with minimal guidance
- Great communication and collaboration skills working cross-functionally with other engineers, product managers, and designers
Perks and benefits:
- People – the best part of Zest
- Robust healthcare plans, matching 401K and unlimited vacation time
- Weekly company wide “all hands” meetings giving insight into current business agendas
- Virtual weekly happy hours, sometimes casual and other times with a focus around topics like racial discrimination and LGBTQ+ history
- Monthly employee care packages to make WFH more enjoyable
- All the technology and equipment necessary to get your job done
About Zest AI:
Zest AI has been perfecting AI for consumer lending decisions since 2009. Our Model Management System helps lenders make better decisions and better loans—increasing revenue, reducing risk, and automating compliance. Our mission is to make fair and transparent credit available to everyone and our software creates some of the most inclusive risk models in the industry. Using Zest-built machine learning software, financial institutions can dramatically expand credit access to deserving people with no added risk. Learn more at Zest.ai and connect with us on Twitter @Zest_AI or our Insights blog.
Zest is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and encourages professionals from underrepresented groups in technology and financial services to apply.
and agree to the use of my information as set forth in the Policy.