About the Job
ABI B2B E-commerce team is creating a brand-new eCommerce platform handling $5+B Revenue annually across the globe. We expect growth of over 4x within the next three years. Our goal is two-fold, stabilize the current applications and while re-building the platform and features of the future.
We are looking for a Senior React Developer that will be responsible for guarantee the overview quality of the implementation/activation/mantainment of new features that should be go live in the Marketplace platform while working in conjunction with the software architect, product owner, scrum master and developers.
What you'll do
- Be a responsible to refine business and technical requirements, code, validate against acceptance criteria and deploy when approved.
- Develop and propose Solutions following the best practices and patterns.
- Knowledge on different development and test flows.
- Engage and ensures the code quality through code review based on the defined code standards.
- Understand the frontend ecosystem and deployment process.
- Monitor and improve the new relic and other platforms dashboards.
- Work with software engineers to scale our production systems.
- Refine the technical requirements and solutions and drive projects through to completion.
- Contribute to the adoption of software architecture and new technologies.
- Break down tasks for other developers and offer guidance to the team when they are blocked.
- Work with developers and product owners to create and maintain test automation for our products.
- Work with development teams to understand test automation gaps and implement coverage.
- Actively participate on Scrum Rituals (Planning, Daily, Review, Retrospective)
What you'll need
- Good active listening skills, the ability to empathize with customers, stakeholders, and other software engineers.
- Experience working using Agile methodology in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in deployments of systems into production.
- Experience in a high-paced, high-growth environment working with deadlines and milestones.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; you enjoy figuring out what needs to be done.
- Have a solid understanding of clean software design principles.
- Proven experience in e-commerce development and integration.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in software development using React-Js
- Experience with distributed systems, CI/CD(Azure DevOps / VSTS) tools, and containerizing applications(Kubernetes), Cloud Hosting (Azure).
- Have experience using monitoring and metrics to support KPIs and performance of APIs
- Micro frontend, and experience w/ event-driven architecture.
- Experience with XP practices such as pair programming and Test-Driven Development.
What We Offer
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Childcare subsidies
- Gympass partnership
- Private pension plan
- Meal Allowance
- Casual office and dress code
- Performance based bonus
- 14 - 01 salary bonus guaranteed
- Zenklub (mental health)
- Discounts on Ambev products
- School materials assurance
- Medicines discounts
- Transport allowance
More about you
- You´re passionate about software development and knows how to ensure its quality.
- You´re motivated by building up front-end solution and is aware of its different architectures.
- Experienced working in an environment which uses and stimulates DevOps culture.
- You´re creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions.
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands.
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action
Bees is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon of race, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.