Stacked, a Chicago-based, ventured-funded crypto company with less than 100 employees, provides automation technology to help investors more easily manage their cryptocurrency investments and strategies. Founded out of a personal need, Stacked has grown quickly and has facilitated tens of millions of trades, billions of dollars of volume, and help tens of thousands of users.
We are looking for a software engineer to help build our MVP mobile application on iOS and Android to help get us to the next stage of our company. Over the next several years we are going to be faced with some incredibly complex technical challenges and we will rely on you to help us overcome them.
What you will do:
- Actively contribute to the scrum team deliverables for each sprint
- Lead the development for iOS and Android platforms using React Native within the team
- Setup and maintain automated test suite for mobile applications
- Maintain the mobile apps CI/CD infrastructure and act quickly when unexpected issues arise.
- 4+ years of experience developing mobile (iOS and Android) applications using React Native.
- Experienced with all phases of app development - from prototyping to publishing to the App Store or Google Play.
- Experience with agile development methodologies such as SCRUM or Kanban
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- A passion for investing and the crypto-currency space
Note: This position is only available in US time zones
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Stacked does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Stacked does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.
Stacked provides for its employees:
- Subsidized health insurance
- Subsidized dental insurance
- Subsidized vision insurance
- 401k match of 3%, after three months of employment
- Gym access (Chicago office)