Posted 1 year ago
Apply for this job
Graylog is a leading enterprise log management system that enables fast and efficient log analysis in the areas of security, compliance, operations and DevOps. Our enterprise product enables large organizations to capture, store and analyze terabytes of machine data in near-real time, while our open project empowers individuals and small teams to perform basic log consolidation, analysis, and search functions at no cost.
We are a fast growing company with locations in Germany and headquarters in Houston, TX, serving customers all over the world.
At Graylog, you will find a diverse group of experienced professionals who love to have fun while meeting the needs of customers with the best solution and customer service available!
We are setting up a new team to deliver important Enterprise and open source features for our customers. This small and agile team will work closely with Product Management, Support, and our existing development teams to identify and implement high-priority projects to meet the needs of our Enterprise customers.
- Work closely with product managers to design and build features that allow our Enterprise customers to effortlessly obtain critical insights from their collected log data
- Collaborate with other development teams to continuously improve the quality and performance of Graylog component code
- Work with our support team to help address customer issues
Graylog Tech Stack
- Balsamiq for mock-ups
- Code reviews and automated Tests
- Java, Elasticsearch and MongoDB on Linux
- Maven, IntelliJ, Git, GitHub, Jenkins
- Work remotely from within Europe or at our offices in Hamburg or Munich, or within the USA or at our headquarters in Houston
- Paid participation in a successful free and open project
- Professional atmosphere with room for creativity and personal growth
- A management team with significant technical knowledge and product experience
- Opportunity to be part of an international and diverse team
- Opportunities to share your creativity, expand your skill set and grow in your responsibilities
- Close collaboration with your colleagues e.g in code reviews or on the engineering week will help you to gain more experience and knowledge.
- Company provided macOS or Linux workstation
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience with a distributed version control system (git, Mercurial or comparable)Working knowledge of Unix/Linux development environment
- Experience in working effectively with remote teams is a plus
- Working remote requires a proactive approach, active inquiry and effective communication via remote communication tools (text and video chat)
- Willingness to travel to Hamburg to team meetings 3-4 times a year (once traveling is safe again)
We look forward to receiving your CV in German or in English.
Apply now and you will hear back from us soon.