- If you want to work in our innovative, fast-paced, and highly motivated engineering team, we’d be happy to talk to you. You will have the opportunity to use the latest front-end technologies and make a meaningful impact on a brand new product. ReactJS, React Native, Redux and Webpack are just some of the technologies you’ll be able to leverage in order to help us build applications with flawless user experience.
- Build efficient and reusable web systems and abstractions, part of a large scale web development platform;
- Participation in the full agile cycle of the product development;
- Finding and addressing performance problems;
- Participation in design and code reviews;
- Solid experience with React, Redux, Webpack;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Understanding of code immutability concept;
- Self-learner - ability to see a project through A to Z.
- Experience React Native;
- Understanding of RESTful services;
- Good command of English.
What We Offer:
- Education: very strong and detailed training;
- Working with the latest technologies;
- Attending IT conferences worldwide;
- Competitive salary with achievement bonus;
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth;
- Fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- Young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals;
- Friendly company culture built entirely around people's happiness;
- Excellent working conditions with lots of benefits;
- Carefully designed office environment to stimulate your productivity, including spacious game room;
- Reduced working hours every Friday.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we’d love to hear from you!
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.