We believe in the power of AR to enhance human capabilities. Augment your career with us.
Who we are
Interaptix is a spatial computing company at the forefront of the next computing platform. We are driven by our deep industry and domain expertise in mixed reality to leverage the power of Augmented Reality (AR) to solve big real-world problems. As engineers and innovators, we create technology and solutions that empower and enable people to best apply their uniquely human capabilities to overcome challenges and improve safety and productivity in the industrial enterprise. We believe that the full potential of augmented reality is realized only when the technology works in harmony with the people who use it.
At Interaptix, we are pioneering a new paradigm for how augmented reality and digital twins can enable remote industrial work and deliver measurable safety, business, and environmental impact. And that’s just the beginning. We believe that augmented reality will be an integral part of the next computing platform, and we are turning that future into a reality today. We are looking for people with a similar pioneering spirit to join our growing team to lay the foundation for new realities.
Joining us now is a chance to be bold, be ahead of the curve, and channel your passion for pragmatically solving real-world problems using augmented reality and spatial computing.
Based on years of building bespoke augmented reality solutions for sophisticated industrial, academic, and research applications, we launched the AptixAR platform in 2020. Our cloud-based platform incorporates advanced techniques in human-computer interaction (HCI), machine learning, and computer vision and is accessed through wearable computers, tablets, and mobile phones. AptixAR is an enterprise-grade Augmented Reality (AR) SaaS solution that enables experts to connect with their remote staff in 3D space.
Who we need
We are looking for a Quality Control Specialist whose primary responsibility will be testing all aspects of the AptixAR platform in order to assess product readiness for production deployment. In addition, as a part of the product team, you would be contributing to continuous quality improvement by enhancing the QC process and participating in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Create responsive user experiences by building interfaces that are simple and easy to comprehend, using modern tools like React.
- You will work closely with the Product Manager, the UI/ UX Designer and Engineering team to ensure alignment with the product roadmap.
- Help shape Interaptix's technical roadmap
- At least two (2) years of software engineering experience
- Experience with HTTP/REST and web technologies like webRTC
- Experience creating automated test suites and ensuring quality in your code.
- Experience working with and instrumenting web metrics, monitoring and analytics systems
- Deep knowledge of data structures and algorithms and an ability to use them practically when implementing solutions
- A proven teammate and owner- willing to take on ownership of the systems, and think about operations, maintenance and reliability of his/her systems
Nice to have
- You've worked on front-end teams that utilized 3d rendering components such as ThreeJS
- Experience with computer graphics pipeline.
Why join us
great team, growth opportunity, passion for excellence
- Be part of a high performing team of solving real-world problems with AR & VR
- Access leadership and growth opportunities as the company and spatial computing industry scale.
- A high degree of autonomy and accountability
- A team of risk-takers, innovators and builders who own it, and build awesome products
Interaptix is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.