HitPixel is a technology-centric marketing powerhouse creating digital success stories since 2003. We use breakthrough technology to create, promote, and monetize digital products and solutions worldwide.
Our success comes from investing heavily in online user acquisition. We systematically research, test, and innovate new ways to maximize the LTV of our customers and increase the ROI of our products.
As a result, we are expanding our Dubai office which is a result of the tremendous growth we are experiencing.
Our goal is to house the top talent, the best tech, and latest marketing innovation.
We are driven by flat organizational structure, trust and open communication across the company mixed with a healthy work/life balance. These are the cornerstones of our current success, and the pillars for our future growth
Are you ready to join us and help propel HitPixel to the next level? Then read below...
Play Your Part in Our Success
We are looking for an experienced React Developer to join us.
As a React Developer at HitPixel you will be joining an agile software development team building a large scale payment gateway that will initially facilitate the billing requirements for our vast range of online subscription platforms. With the long term goal to make the gateway a client facing product. This is a business critical project and you will be contributing to the evolution of HitPixel as a business, whilst gaining exposure to a challenging and rewarding project.
- Working with stakeholders and development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs
- Identifying web-based user interactions
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance
- Documenting application changes and developing updates
What We Require:
- At least 3 years’ experience in the same or very similar role
- Good knowledge in Web Services, RESTfulAPIs and Microservices
- Good communication skills, able to work with colleagues, understand and analyse business needs and communicate solutions clearly
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a definite advantage
- Experience working with payment technologies or prior payment gateway experience highly desired
- Team player, with a desire to work for and with your colleagues
- Entrepreneurial spirit and natural curiosity will fit well in our environment
When you join us, you become a part of the HitPixel team. To succeed together, we invest in our culture and offer you health, financial, security and work-life benefits. We frequently have company social events and team building activities.
This is a full-time position based in our new 6,500 sq. ft. Dubai office in the Zaha Hadid designed Opus Building in Burj Khalifa District.
We look forward to reviewing your application!