Apply for this job
What you'll do:
- Implement dynamic user interfaces using modern frontend frameworks
- Collaborate with our design team to realize and implement the company vision
- Create reusable library of UI patterns out of react components
- Optimize client-side code for durability, speed, and scalability
- Bring your voice to product planning and review discussions with the broader team and play a role in steering architectural decisions
- Create tooling, mocks, and documentation to help improve the efficiency of the team
- Ensure the technical feasibility of product requirements and interface designs
- Code reviews, technical leadership, share knowledge and up level the team
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of front end web development, having optimized for performance and scalability
- Experience working with a large scale codebase
- Strong opinions on design and a collaborative work style
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of MySQL or other database technology
Big bonus points:
- Proficiency with Typescript
- Experience with PHP and the Laravel web framework
- Experience with Frontend end-to-end testing (selenium, puppeteer, nightwatch, cypress etc)
- Experience working with AWS or other cloud technologies
- Full stack experience and understanding of design and implement Restful API with Laravel frameworks
If you don't tick every box above, we'd still encourage you to apply. We're building a diverse team whose skills balance and complement one another.
As a venture-backed startup we have access to some fantastic benefits including:
- Peer support program
About Foresight Mental Health
We’re a modern mental health company built to tear down the traditional stigmas against access to high quality care at affordable prices. Foresight’s mission is to empower people to become happier and healthier by creating a mental healthcare experience that exudes empathy, reduces uncertainty, and instills optimism in our members. We do this through an integrated approach that pairs a world-class clinical team with high-leverage technology and data tools for members and providers.
The mental health space is seeing explosive growth with demand for high quality care and a rewarding experience. While the space is becoming increasingly crowded, Foresight is differentiating itself by creating state-of-the-art, clinically-proven treatment pathway models to improve the lives of our members.
We’ve grown from 3 locations to over 40 in the past 12 months, and are continuing to scale rapidly to meet the accelerating demand for the world’s best mental healthcare By building our own clinics from the ground up and equipping them with cutting edge technology, Foresight redefines the mental healthcare experience and quality of care for its members.
Foresight is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.