Our mission at Dragos is to protect the world’s most critical infrastructure from adversaries who wish to do it harm. We help defend industrial organizations that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization: running water, functioning electricity, and safe industrial working environments.
Dragos is seeking a Senior Front End Engineer to join our dynamic and talented engineering team to help expand the Dragos Platform. You will be designing and building a scalable UI, modular components as well as product subsystems. If you thrive in a highly collaborative environment where the focus is being the best in class and making others great, then come join Dragos.
- Design and build modular components that fit into the broader technical context.
- Design, implement and build ReactJS browser applications in TypeScript.
- Consistently follows best practices, able to defend technical decisions in code review feedback.
- Code, test, and debug applications using Unit and Automated Testing procedures.
- Work with Product Management and Design teams to define feature specifications and build the next generation of the Dragos platform
- Strong knowledge and experience working with ReactJS.
- Experience with REST API design and implementation.
- Experience with Unit and Automation Testing
- US Permanent Resident or US Citizen (Must be able to pass background checks)
- Compensation consists of competitive salary, comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, disability, 401K, life insurance), and a generous initial Equity Grant as well as additional annual equity grants and potential performance bonus equity. (Equity is growing fast and significant).
- Total Compensation: $275,000
- Remote Work Option
- Unlimited PTO
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure – those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization – from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders around the world with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry’s largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world’s most significant industrial cyber-attacks.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is a core value at Dragos, and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all. We know that every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. Not only does a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focus enrich our environment and teams, but it is also critical in our success as we defend adversaries all over the world. The broad range of ideas, experiences, and perspectives is critical to our success.
Dragos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws.