At Sourceful, we are on a mission to help businesses to do better - environmentally, socially and economically. The world needs action on climate, and businesses also need affordable solutions.
Sourceful helps businesses with product sourcing for their supply chains, from packaging (boxes, tape, envelopes, stationery) to finished goods using technology to digitise and optimise the sourcing flow. 75% of the carbon impact in an industry comes from the supply chain (product and logistics). With the development of new materials, better energy sources and consumer awareness, the momentum is shifting, but we want to accelerate that change.
Sourceful was founded in June 2020 by Wing Chan, Ex-CMO and CTO at The Hut Group (LSE:THG £1Bn in Revenues in 2019) and is Venture Capital backed by some of the leading angels and investors in Europe.
We're looking for ambitious software engineers who want to join a mission-driven startup and tackle global-scale problems. We are actively growing our software engineering team with both full stack and specialist hires. Our stack currently consists of Typescript/React, Hasura/GraphQL, Go/Python, Postgres and Google Cloud.
Our projects span the physical and the digital
- Building one of the first general purpose lifecycle analysis (LCA) calculation engines to help businesses and their consumers assess the carbon impact of their purchasing.
- Connecting local and international logistic solutions across the world to build automated logistic flows across road, rail, sea and air.
- 2D and 3D visualisation and automated modelling of products in diverse categories from bio-plastic bottles to e-commerce boxes.
- Creating tooling that works for manufacturers in emerging and developing countries where internet speed, device formats, language and cultural considerations are important.
- Strong ability for problem solving
- Able to work independently on tasks but also solve as a team
- 4+ years' experience in a software engineering role
- 2+ years' specifically in Typescript and React
- Experience or interest in sustainability
- Hooks, SSG, Webpack, HOC, none of that phases you