Apply for this job
Chessable aims to make learning chess content as easy and efficient as possible. We digest the science so that our users don't have to, and allow for an optimal learning experience.
Chessable is part of the Play Magnus AS group, the company was founded by World Chess Champion Magnus Carlsen and is revolutionising how people learn, watch and play chess.
Are you searching for your dream job? Do you have a passion for chess and lifelong learning?
We are seeking experienced React Native developers ready to help us take our platform to the next level, empowering our users to study chess more efficiently and effectively than ever before. We are a fast growing company with a friendly culture that rewards initiative and aims to help progress the career of every team member. Come join us!
This position is fully remote.
- Develop and expand our recently released React Native Mobile App.
- Implement new designs as provided by the product designer.
- Maintain existing functionality
- Improve the architecture and test coverage of the app
- Work on backend tasks as well
- 1+ years experience developing published mobile apps with React Native
- 3+ years software development experience (ideally with React & PHP)
- Experience writing clean and testable code.
- Self-motivated, and results-oriented.
- English proficiency essential.
- Ability to play Chess (no requirement to be a strong player).
- Degree in Computing or related field.
- 🕐 Flexible working hours
- 🚢 40 days of holiday (including all statutory and other public holidays in your place of residence)
- 🎁 Birthday off
- 🏠 Work from home or office
- Membership in ClassPass
Chessable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to support and create a diverse work environment. We are hiring without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation or identity, family or marital status, religion, nationality or disability status. The interview processes are conducted fairly based on your experience and skills. We look for and value the most talented people. Everyone is welcome!