Apply for this job
Great visuals tell stories that touch hearts, open minds, and even influence what we buy, eat, and do. That’s why CrowdRiff exists: to connect brands and consumers alike with the captivating imagery that makes a real impact. As a market leader in travel and tourism technology, we help get people excited to scuba dive in Tahiti, explore Napa’s wine country, and bungee jump in Queenstown. CrowdRiff’s visual marketing platform helps marketers source, organize and publish visuals at scale.
Our team is a quirky and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for great visuals. Every day, we work across desks, departments and even oceans to reach our goals, and delight our customers. If you’re passionate about helping everyone see what matters, you’re just our type.
What you’ll do:
- Become a key contributor to the front end architecture of the product
- Be responsible for developing solutions and delivering value through a mature React app used by thousands of marketers while maintaining the level of quality users have come to expect
- Be responsible for managing the defect rate, quality and resilience of the features and workflows we build
- Be a driver for improving process and technology to help deliver a better product experience
- Be an active participant in suggesting and implementing improvements to developer workflows and bringing forward new ways of working and technology that helps the team move faster
- Collaborate with the Product Manager and Support Team to help resolve production issues
- Help introduce more observability into the app to help diagnose problems faster
- Incrementally move the codebase towards a more modern architecture and rewrite/update older parts of the codebase
- Stretch into the backend services (written in Go) if that interests you
- Be both mentor and mentee - grow others and let us grow you too!
What you’ll need:
- React and Redux
- Node and Express
- Bundlers like Webpack, Parcel, etc.
- Building single page web apps of varying levels of maturity and adoption in multiple domains
- Maintained production web apps that are in use by B2B customers
- REST APIs to interact with data storage systems like SQL databases
- Experience with Golang or other programming languages
- Experience with solutions architecture and designing solutions with scalability in mind
- Experience mentoring junior developers.
Nice to haves:
- Interesting, challenging work + a friendly, inclusive culture
- Generous vacation policy and unique travel-focused benefits. You’ll even be able to visit our client destinations around the globe
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Regular team-building events
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly Travel Benefit
- Weekly internal learning activities & quarterly hack events
Excited yet? Here’s more about us … visit our website or check us out on Instagram.
Upon request, CrowdRiff will provide job applicants with any accommodations they may require for the interview process, candidate assessments, and all other applicable steps within the recruitment and selection process. When requested, CrowdRiff will consult with the applicant to provide suitable accommodations.
CrowdRiff is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.