3XM Group develops quality software solutions, with offices in the US and Argentina. We aim to be strategic advisors for our clients, taking care of all their technology needs, focusing on delivering tailored solutions on-time and within scope.
We provide Data Analytics, Cloud, DevOps, and Software Development services, with agile teams that can work with you as stand-alone teams, integrating into your inhouse dev teams, or providing external architectural guidance.
We are looking for a React
Native developer to join a multi-disciplinary team to collaborate in the design and implementation of a solution for an international company. Their app helps college coaches efficiently find the best recruits for their athletic program using a customized analytics platform. As a team member, you will be part of an agile team and will be responsible for building and maintaining the mobile applications for coaches and players.
- Experience working with React-Native.
- Experience of working with any state management library (either Redux, Mobx, working with flux architecture, etc).
- Ability to effectively design solutions to technical challenges.
- Experience working with backend services (REST APIs, cloud architecture).
- Fluent in English, either written and verbal.
- A team player who can work well in a collaborative environment.
Nice to have/ It's a plus:
- Knowledge about agile methodologies.
- Experience developing on native mobile platforms (iOS with Swift/Obj-c, Android with Java/Kotlin).
- Knowledge of mobile UI/UX.