C2 International is looking for a Senior-level Full Stack Product Developer excited to solve problems for the hybrid future.
We design and produce high-profile global business events and conferences, and right now, we’re developing new online and in-person event technology. At the heart of what we’re building is a platform that enables our clients to deliver immersive hybrid event experiences for their audiences.
Interactive spatial networking, CMS integration with Contentful and an ML recommendation engine are areas of the product we’re currently developing, with much more to come!
We’re a team of nearly 100 highly dedicated and passionate people who bring a creative and fresh approach to business events and conferences. You’ll be part of a small team of 10 with a core focus on product design and development. We’re a hybrid workplace with a central hub in Montréal and some remote workers across Canada. It’s a fast-moving, dynamic, fun and forwarding-thinking work environment.
We’re looking for a solutions-oriented collaborator with a learner’s mindset and experience building modern full-stack software apps to join our core development team. You’ll have the choice to work in either our downtown Montréal offices when they re-open or remotely anywhere within Canada.
As part of the team, the stack you’ll touch includes ReactJS, React Native, Redux, Node + npm, Symfony, Firebase, Webpack, Docker Swarm, and GCP. You don’t need to have worked with them all to qualify; you’ll have ample opportunity to learn as you go.
Our Full Stack Product Developers work closely with our Architect and Director of Development (Sean), Product Manager (Max), Lead UX Designer (Perrine) and other team members. You will collaborate to design, build, test, document, maintain, and operate our platform’s backend, user-facing UI, and APIs. Most of the time, you are hands-on in the code, spearheading feature development projects. Through peer code reviews and mentoring, you’ll also help your teammates improve their skills with code quality, product reliability, and scalability. You follow agile principles, modern DevOps and QA automation testing practices in your work.
Your 5 Must-Haves
- Fluent in ReactJS, having built and shipped reactive apps using advanced concepts and design patterns
- In-depth knowledge and practical use of relational databases (MySQL)
- Integrated with REST and service-oriented architectures
- Worked with modern deployment and build solutions (i.e. Jenkins, Google CI)
You Might Also Have
- Contributed to evolving coding standards and best practices, optimized workflows, and helped choose new tech, tools and systems
- Deployed and managed software on cloud computing platforms (i.e. GCP, AWS)
- High-level comfort working in a Linux environment
- Helped other developers sharpen their technical skills through mentorship, peer support, talks or online knowledge sharing
- Higher leadership aspirations, seeking a trusting and supportive environment to learn and hone the skills that can get you there
A Few Things We Bring To The Table
- Access to courses and training material for professional growth
- Flexible work hours with a focus on outcomes and results
- Unlimited vacation so you can recharge when you need to
- Health and insurance coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- Monthly allowance for your remote office
- Monthly contribution towards your mobile phone expenses
- Free access to our events
- Learning-focused, close-knit development team culture with teammates who’ll challenge you and bring the jokes
During the interview process, you’ll meet the most of team you’ll be working with and get a behind-the-scenes look at the product and features we’re building.
Apply now to start a conversation and find out if we are a match!