Mid Level Software Engineer- Mobile Team
Are you searching for an opportunity to play a key role in driving the dramatic growth of a highly successful software company?
Poppulo is the global leader in the field of software solutions for Employee Communications. We are a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on the power of people, both within Poppulo and our customer base. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with driven, smart and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility.
We are now hiring for our new Mobile Team here at Poppulo!
It is such an exciting time for us and an excellent time to be joining Poppulo!
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key part in shaping the Mobile Team and an opportunity to make a large impact from day-one.
We’re building the app using the latest ReactNative tooling. Some of the key skills we are looking for would be: Mobile (Native iOS, Android or React Native) or have web development experience using React.
The opportunities available with us are full-time and permanent. We are based in Cork but are open to remote working within a two hour timezone.
If you have 4+ years experience and the skills required for this role, we would love to hear from you!
- Share your knowledge and expertise to improve the team & product
- Advocate for quality in both development and testing
- Work with Product Management to find economical technical solutions
- Establish Security as part of the team’s work
- Prioritise iterative experimentation & learning
- Celebrate Wins, Losses & Learnings as a team
- Monitor performance & reliability and improve developer experience
- You will work alongside a fun and highly motivated cross-functional team (Research, Development, Architecture, QA, PM, UX/UI), in a supportive agile culture, where flexibility allows you the best possible work-life balance.
Some of these Functional Skills:
- Mobile Application Development and Deployment
- ReactNative, Kotlin, Java, Swift or Objective-C
- Web development using Reactjs
- Code Quality, Solid Principles & Refactoring knowledge
- Cloud AWS/Azure knowledge
- Experience with RESTful services, graphQL a plus
- Agile processes, SCRUM and/or Kanban
- History of continually learning and adapting to the latest trends and technology
- An excellent workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Company performance-related bonus
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Educational assistance
- In-house soft skills training
Who We Are
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Boston Scientific, Telefonica, Rolls-Royce, Nestle, Experian and Johnson Controls. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn and “GET IT DONE”
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.