XQ empowers digital privacy for all. We provide secure connected services as the foundation for smart cities. We give people and businesses clarity and control of their data. Find out more here > XQMSG.COM
XQ is designed to meet today’s need for a light-weight, Internet-scale data protection solution for mobile devices and IoT sensors. XQ is a new security architecture where all data is treated as a Message. From regulated enterprises to Smart City operators, XQ provides a crypto-agile, quantum-safe Data Encryption, Routing, and Management solution. XQ is focused on being a leader in the emerging market for highly distributed, Internet-scale data protection.
As XQ is increasing in momentum and scale, this is a unique opportunity to join a vibrant and attractive start-up. If you’re excited by resilient energy, smart cities, and the fundamental backbone and services that we believe will drive the future of safe communication, join our team!
The XQ team is dispersed, yet highly collaborative team, so you have the ability to work from anywhere in the USA or Canada.
Senior Frontend Developer · (React, React Native)
Remote · USA or Canada | Full-time
XQ is growing and we’re looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Developer who is proficient with React, React Native, Typescript, PHP and Typescript. You would be focused on developing user interface components and ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to manage. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are important aspects of this role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React and React Native
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
What we’re looking for:
- A thorough understanding of React and its core principles
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with Typescript
- Extensive experience with HTML / CSS
- Experience designing and building user interfaces
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Bonus if you have:
- Experience with CSS in JS
- Experience using Chakra (big plus)
- Experience in Storybook for React
- Knowledge of Docker
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- GIT experience
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience using NPM and/or Yarn
- You are both independently proactive and a team player who is collaborative in nature
- You’re excellent at managing your time with the ability to meet deadlines
- You are a clear communicator and great at interacting with multiple stakeholders
- You come to work without an ego and value the opinions of others
Due to government contracts in place at XQ, it’s a Bonafide requirement that all applicants are a citizen of the United States or Canada.