At Samba TV, we are on a mission to fundamentally change television viewing for everyone. We are doing this by leveraging our data to enable advertisers to engage and measure TV viewers across all their devices. We have an amazing story with a unique perspective formed by innovative technology.
We are looking for talented developers excited to work with cutting-edge front-end web technologies. As part of a small, tight-knit team that highly values mentorship and career development, you will support business-critical tasks such as running campaigns driving millions of dollars of ad spend and producing striking interactive reports summarizing data from millions of households to provide critical insights to our customers. From styling beautiful, reusable React components and building associated Redux stores to interfacing with complex backend data models, you will learn and leverage a front-end toolkit to solve pressing product problems.
- Architect, implement, and maintain performant, easy-to-use web applications using current technologies and frameworks
- Collaborate and communicate across the company with various teams, including product, design, and other engineering teams
- 3+ years of front-end web development experience
- A solid foundation in computer science fundamentals
- A strong appreciation and concern for user experience
- Excited to drive high-value, high-quality projects quickly to completion in a rapidly-changing startup environment
- Experience with basic back-end web development
- Experience with Python
Samba TV is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We strive to empower connection with one another, reflect the communities we serve, and tackle meaningful projects that make a real impact.