Front End Tech Lead
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a Front End Tech Lead in the Sales Systems Team. You will be responsible for implementing visual elements in Salesforce and other related systems (Heroku and etc.) that are visible from the Go-To-Market users vantage point within a web application. You will combine the art of design with the science of programming and apply the mastery on the front end framework to deliver best in class user experience. You will be responsible for the translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code. There are times you will be expected to work independently to meet tight deadlines following design and business guidelines. Also this is a unique position of joining a growing development team that you can learn with and help shape!
You are right for this role if you excel at solving multi-faceted problems, managing large volumes of data, and building world-class user interfaces and user experience that drive impact. The ideal candidate is able to deeply understand the core business problem being addressed, balance speed and quality, and provide solution alternatives. You are a results-oriented individual who is motivated to tackle complex problems, has a "can do" attitude, and is comfortable asking questions.
Twilio is looking for a Front End Tech Lead with a demonstrated track record of implementing visual elements in Salesforce and other related systems.
- Knowledge on Salesforce.com and Heroku web application
- Experience in MVC frameworks (react/angular/vue/…)
- Experience with Agile development practices and UI/UX testing Frameworks and experience in GIT or SVN
- Ability to translate visual requirements and mockup into independent features for user interface
- Experience in bridging the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Experience in writing reusable front end framework and design web applications for maximum speed and scalability.
As a Front End Tech Lead, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- DRAW THE OWL: Work with Go-To-Market team on evolving a front end design framework that is technically scalable, easily reportable, and functionally intuitive for end users.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Develop accurate estimates on level of effort for timely project execution.
- BE BOLD: Review and assure quality in all code entering our front end codebase.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Continually evaluate and refactor our existing codebase for increased extensibility.
The Sales Systems team is crucial for the success and scalability of our sales org and its supporting teams. We are the custodians of the systems, processes, and data that power the day-to-day interactions across the sales organization and lay the groundwork for future initiatives.
This is a unique opportunity to come in early and shape the future of a growing development team. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow your development skills alongside our solution and technical professionals, and deeply engage with end users that provide the feedback needed for you to master your trade.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
This role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks