Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too -- we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Sysdig is looking for a dynamic and hardworking Senior Senior Frontend Engineer to help with the development of our user interface and user experience.
We are looking for web developers with a passion for building simple, intuitive interfaces for navigating complex sets of information. You will join our team to work with the latest web technologies to deliver new features and improvements on daily basis.
- Build awesome interfaces that Sysdig users love to work with!
- Collaborate with our product and design teams to define feature specifications and timelines
- Collaborate with other engineers; offer and accept constructive feedback on pull requests
- Define solutions to user problems and help set priorities
- Design, prototype and develop solutions
- Build high-performance, scalable and maintainable user interfaces using the latest web technologies
- Keep up-to-date with the constantly evolving web development world and engage in technical discussion of new solutions and architectures
- Work with our operations team to improve the architecture while building and scaling front end services
- Proficiency and experience writing modern web applications
- Expert knowledge of React and testing React applications
- Strong experience with Typescript
- Experience with D3.js preferred
- 5+ years experience (Senior Frontend Eng)
- Experience with UI design patterns, security, performance and usability
- Startup / entrepreneurial experience is a plus
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation package
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, Housecleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)