Help us build simple shipping solutions to enable sellers to define & rate postage, buy it, and track it in transit. Help a YC unicorn handle the scale that comes with success, in a flexible work environment with a strong focus on professional development.We have to keep adapting with changes in scale, carriers, and customers, so we need help from software engineers like you!
As a frontend engineer, you will be responsible for developing, testing, and debugging web content and components for marketing on the EasyPost website. Using HTML, CSS, and React, you will translate product and design requirements into functional code.
What You'll Do:
* Review marketing and product requests and provide details about the technical requirements needed to implement
* Convert provided content copy into working code
* Assist team members with testing and debugging web software
* Build reusable components and templates in React/Next.js
* Excellent attention to detail
* Understands the importance of good user experience
* Experience with HTML & CSS (Sass)
* Located on west coast or willingness to work west coast hours
* Eager to learn
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to own a piece of the company via equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision and commuter benefits
- Flexible work schedule and paid time off
- Collaborative culture with a supportive team
- The opportunity to make massive technical contributions at a fast-growing start-up
Unlimited growth opportunities
About EasyPost:EasyPost helps e-commerce companies large and small ship their products through an API that can rate postage, buy it, track packages, and verify addresses for destinations. The EasyPost API works for shipping with multiple carriers, managing those complexities so developers can skip the suffering and get to literally shipping products. We produce postage for millions of packages a day, and have been growing along with ec-ommerce.
Data Privacy Notice for Job Applicants: